Sometimes, you are tempted to run to the nearest scalable wall and get out. The only way you will reach your goal is to continue through that valley, one step at a time.
What is your dream? God created you for a dream, and now you have a tool to help you live it.
Usually, when I review a book, I read it in a week or less and blog about it. Not this time.
I’ve been reading John Maxwell’s latest book “Put Your Dream to the Test” for about a month. This is not a book for people who want life to stay status quo.
Put Your Dream to the Test will take you through a series of questions to bring clarity and focus for the journey ahead.
- Is My Dream Really My Dream?
- Do I Clearly See My Dream?
- Am I Depending on Factors within My Control to Achieve My Dream?
- Does My Dream Compel Me to Follow It?
- Do I have a Strategy to Reach My Dream?
- Have I Included the People I Need to Realize My Dream?
- Am I Willing to Pay the Price for My Dream?
- Am I Moving Closer to My Dream?
- Does Working toward My Dream Bring Satisfaction?
- Does My Dream Benefit Others?
You are unique. You are the only person who will add value to the world in the way God created you to add value. We need you to discover the dream He has placed in your heart and to pursue it. This book won’t just help you, it will challenge you and energize you to be the person you were created to be.
So what’s your dream?