Drive ’09 Highlights in a Nutshell:
Okay, so you don’t get the dancing, or the musical chairs, but here are the highlights if you missed them or could be there.
First, a word from the host: North Point Community Church
and their leader link: Inside North Point
Inside Northpoint Media – including the Drive-BYE video which is OUTSTANDING!!!
Tweets and Blogs
- RT @summersm: For students the front door to church is small. But ask them 2 be involved in something where they’re needed & the door gets bigger
- @MattJohnson this guy takes GREAT notes!!
Together We Think – Developing a Small Group Strategy, includes “developing a small group strategy” pdf – Excellent post!!!
Jeff Henderson – Creating a Healthy Staff Culture
- RT @paulwirth: creativity is intelligence having fun. Albert Einstein
- RT @bobbyjones: Don’t just delegate. Become a coaching leader.
- Jeff’s blog & church website: Buckhead Church
Andy Stanley’s – Listening, Learning & Leading
- “If you want great leaders, you need to create systems for listening to great leaders.”
- “You want the best thinkers and the most strategic people at the table with you.”
- “What we don’t want to hear is generally what we need to hear.”
- RT @chrismoran: “Leaders who refuse to listen will eventually be surrounded by people who have nothing important to say.”
- RT MattJohnson21: “if you aim high, you’ll hit low.” holly delich
- RT MattJohnson21: “you’re not risking enough if you don’t fail every now and then.” holly delich
- RT @micahfoster “1 (One) wrong person in the room can kill the creative team’s mojo and render the process useless” (paraphrased) – Holly Delich
Here’s where else to find her: