Last Saturday I went to see the last night of Tuesdays with Morrie at Taproot Theatre. What a joy!!! Here are some quotes that I wanted to share:
- “Sluff off when you can as long as you can.”
- “Are you at peace with yourself?”
- “Dying is only one thing to be sad about – living unhappily, that’s something else”
- “Are you trying to be as human as you can be?”
- “giving makes me feel like I’m living”
- “If you don’t like the culture, make your own.”
- “A tree’s leaves are most beautiful right before they die.”
Okay – so Taproot put together another fabulous production.
I can hardly wait for the next great adventure.
AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 DAYS,
Action-packed adventure tale opens on May 22
click here for more information
for tickets, see their website: Taproottheatre.org